The relationship between education and health is never an easy one. Poor health not only results from lower academic attainment, but it can also even cause academic setbacks and interfere with schooling.
For example, kids with asthma and alternative chronic diseases could experience continual absences and problem concentrating at school. Disabilities can even have an effect on school performance because of difficulties with vision, hearing, attention, behavior, absenteeism, or cognitive skills.
Some patterns that define why some kids don’t give best in school:-
1. Poor Sleep Equals Poor Grades: Of all the health issues investigated, poor sleep was among the most unexpected and definitive causes of poor educational achievement, most kids want a minimum of 9 hours of relaxing sleep every night. However, for several reasons, school-aged kids and adolescents may receive less than the counseled amount. Parents must be focused on their kids who are performing poorly in school.
2. More Active More Healthy: It is well documented that physical activity improves overall health. Physical activity improves circulation, will increase blood flow to the brain and raises norepinephrine and endorphins that are typically credited with reducing stress, improving mood, and causing a chilling impact after exercise. If your kids' school doesn’t have physical activities, make sure your kid enrolls in an after-school physical activity of some kind.
3. Importance of Breakfast: When kids don't consume enough food, it will have an effect on a child’s ability to learn, a factor stated in various studies. Maintains a healthy breakfast is an effective means to boost educational performance and cognitive functioning among undernourished children. Breakfast served at school will get children there on time and a healthy breakfast whether at school or at home, will help them to live a longer life.
4. More Beverages - More Epedemic Rise: 56 % of elementary schools and 93 in 100 of high schools allowed students to buy soft drink or beverages in selling machines, school cafeterias, canteens and snack bars that are inflicting students to become dangerously overweight at astounding levels. Even parents who promote better habits at home are left trying to manage the subsequent healthcare consequences of what is promoted outside the home.
5. Dealing with a Chronic Health Problem:Chronic diseases affect the child’s health and school attendance, and in some cases, the diseases conjointly affected educational action, which might not come as a surprise to most parents. For instance, early onset of diabetes, history of dangerously low sugar levels, frequently endure pain and are at risk of anemia, retinal issues, and delayed growth. Alternative diseases like brain disease, cancer, hemophilia, inborn heart conditions, and HIV also can impact children’s school attendance and achievements.
6. Asthma and student absenteeism: Children with asthma attack are conceivably at risk for decreased school functioning because of acute aggravations of the disease, increased absenteeism secondary to symptoms, and effects of asthma medication. Parents must work with their pediatricians on respiratory illness management ways, medication delivery at school, utilization of a school clinic when available, reducing asthma triggers, and taking advantage of community services like attending a respiratory disease camp or a swimming program for kids with asthma.
Overall, kid health and nutrition are strongly related to educational accomplishment. Generally, kids suffer from a chronic illness that can't be helped, and in those cases, parents and teachers and kids themselves will only do the most effective they can, considering the circumstances. But in most cases, it's not a chronic health issue, but one that's resolvable like getting enough sleep or exercise, having breakfast or addressing additional pounds. Kids can’t tackle these problems alone, they need parental support.
Scribebee.com promotes creativity and health awareness in kids and youths.
Drama, a word as powerful as it sounds has the power to link in with the life of a character being portrayed. Dramatic stories could be from various genres like,comedy, romantic, fiction, non-fiction, thriller, sci-fi, etc. Ranging from publishing books to publishing online, dramatic stories online have become a raging trend.
We’ve been associated with this word since our childhood from watching cartoons being younger, to watching daily soaps now. These drama series used to interest us so much, wondering about the concept, the characters, the depth to how each character was portrayed, left us all astounded. This inspired so many of us to draw a drama/fiction stories of our own, bringing all those characters to life.
Are you one of those enthusiasts who like to create a dramatic aura around people by your stories? Where you actually fetch your audience into your story, involving them in your characters’ life. Are you on of those but you’re not able to find the right platform for you? Well, not anymore! We at ScribeBee aim at providing you, a platform to publish your dramatic stories online!
We not only promote established writers, but also encourage budding writers from all genres to come and express their creativity with us. With our focus in this section to call for writers who would like to publish their dramatic stories online, ScribeBee provides an excellent forum to explore and express your talent with like minded people and helps you grow as a writer.
So log onto www.scribebee.com, and unleash your creativity!
Are you a budding writer who wants to take people into you fantasy world But you can’t find the right platform ? Well we have a news for all you budding writers, ScribeBee is here for you, a portal where you can publish your genre of fantasy stories online! What better than publishing your work online, where you can reach out to an audience in an innumerable number, right?!
Fantasy is a subdivision of fiction. There is use of no actual locations, people, themes, etc. These can be of a number of genre, to name a few like romantic, sci-fi, horror etc. There are a huge number of writers who do not understand their genre of writing, either they are not aware to it or don’t have the access or exposure to it. In order to make them learn, to create awareness and to spread the word, we have an online publishing portal at ScribeBee.
To be able to publish their work, ScribeBee provides our budding writers & authors a great platform to learn as well. Focusing on one parameter of creative writing, i.e., Fantasy Fiction, ScribeBee also provides a platform for publishing fantasy stories online.
Do you want to write but just can’t get started? Frustrated of staring at a blank page, not being able to pen down your thoughts? Story writing could be hard but still write the story you want to write, express yourself vividly.
Everyone can think therefore everyone can write. Those who claim they can’t, simply don’t have a medium in which they can procreate and learn simultaneously.
Story writing is really effective while putting your thoughts across. Scribebee gives you a platform to enter a forum of like minded people to help you just do that. It has resources and team of experts to guide you how can you begin with story writing and unleash your creative side. Scribebee is your window of opportunity towards the future you desire.
Wow the world with your story writing skills, what are you waiting for? Go to www.scribebee.com and learn the art of story writing.
Our vision is to create a world where children are able to unlock their imagination and are empowered to express themselves
- Get published online free of cost
- Have a fast growing readership in 56 countries
- You and readers, can like and comment, on your write up
- One click share your work, with family & friends on Facebook